Saturday 22 November 2014

My film pitch


This was my film pitch that i presented to the rest of my group; the genre I chose was romance as it would appeal to a large scale audience and can be targeted at men or women but specifically couples. 
After presenting this to my group the feedback I received was that it had a good plot and narrative and also some clever and unique ideas on how to incorporate the titles into the actual real-life footage; however it was clear that this could be on the higher side of a budgeted film as it would be quite expensive to afford train fairs to London, also if outside scenes were needed to be shot and the weather was rainy it would mean that we would have to go up there again when the weather was better. 

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment