Thursday 4 December 2014

Blog reflection 1 ~ 4th December

I have learnt how to use blogger to publish my blog and to make it look clear but fun to look at by adding my own personal background. I have used the Premiere software to create the final Juno task which I enjoyed learning about all of the different effects you can use on there. I was very proud of the finished video that I edited because it was my first time using the software and I think that I got the hang of it pretty quick. I have only ever used Microsoft movie maker to edit videos before so when I first started to edited on Premiere I was interested in all of the different features on it. I think my blog is a 12/20 so far as I have made my blog look presentable and tried my hardest in putting a lot of effort into my blog posts but I do think I could raise my mark by posting more frequently. I could try to not repeat myself when posting on my blog as it may confuse people when reading it; I could however be a bit more thorough on using technical terms when writing in detail. I think that it is fun to look at as I have a personalised background and a variety of fonts and colours to make each post look unique. I think that my learning journey is very evident and sufficient as so far I have learnt how to use a new software that is much more complex compared to the one that I am used to; I also have learnt how to post on my own blog and add labels to each post to categorise them and make it overall neat and easy to find certain things. I have learnt that I am not frequent with uploading so if I had to set myself three targets they would be:
- To upload more frequently and make sure they are all containing a sufficient amount of detail
- Explore the different representations and conventions
- Use prezi more to make my posts look fun instead of a plain boring post


No comments:

Post a Comment